has met the resource requirements for a SMB Specialization and demonstrated that they are qualified to support customers with their SMB Specialization in USA from Cisco Systems, Inc.
Intellispring Technologies Inc. announced today that it has achieved the SMB Specialization from Cisco.
The SMB Specialization is the first Cisco Partner Specialization that addresses high-level skills required to
successfully design and deploy Cisco SMB (fewer than 250 employees) solutions. The SMB Specialization gives you
the skills to identify customers' routing, switching, security, and wireless network needs and recommend and implement
proven solutions. Its primary benefits include:
Industry analysts agree that today's small and medium-sized business (SMB) partners face a changing competitive landscape.
Customers expect their SMB partners to stay current on technology in their fast-moving market.
The SMB Specialization reflects your technology and business expertise specific to the SMB market and
can help you build customer satisfaction and loyalty while increasing your exposure to new customers.
Achieving the SMB Specialization qualifies you for Select certification in the Cisco Certified Partner program.
- Gaining competitive advantage through your understanding of and access to Cisco SMB offerings
- Role-based requirements that specifically qualify you as an account manager and an engineer for the SMB market
- Raising your technical competency in deploying integrated Cisco SMB solutions
- Increasing your readiness and flexibility to support Cisco SMB applications and services
- More opportunities to strengthen your customer relationships and profitability
- Integrated service concepts, including Cisco Lifecycle Services